Usually I see plenty of red ladybugs around our garden but lately, they have all been black ones with 2 red dots like this one. Either way, I was inspired to do this adorable manicure for you guys today... Hope you enjoy!
- I painted my nails a vibrant red color.
- Using a black polish I drew a semi circle at my tips and filled it in.
- Then I drew in Y-shaped lines beginning at the cuticle,
- I added large white dots, then black dots on top of those for the eyes.
- Finally, I added a few symmetrical dots for the ladybugs signature spots!
|Look at that adorable ladybug!|
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!!
Avon: Real Red | CM Nail art- White, Black.