Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Roxys Girl Time Instagram

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

NOTD: Chanel Manicure #2

This is the second Chanel manicure I did using the same decal stickers I got from eBay :) I like this one much better!!!

  • Again I did black with gold french tips.
  • But on the other nails I used a dotting tool to create pearl necklaces in various colors.
  • Finally, I added the decals plus some rhinestones to the mix!

I have to mention... one of my nails broke :( and I was pretty devastated from having to shorten them all, but I hope they grow out fast. They actually haven't been this short in a few months now and it feels so weird! I think the acetone I'm currently using is really helping to strengthen my nails. {and my OPI ridge filler too} My nails used to be extremely thin and weak... and now they aren't! Is that normal? lol


Which is your favorite Chanel Manicure? :)

Products Used:
Chanel- Black Satin | Avon- Illusion, French Tip White, Black Licorice, Golden Vision | Ebay decals {via seller sunny**bbs no longer available} | rhinestones.

No comments:

Post a Comment