Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Roxys Girl Time Instagram

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Lush Haul!!!


I went a little crazy. I bought too many things at Lush, but I am so excited! :D




Rose Jam: "rosy fragrance paired with coconut oil icing" 
This is one of the most amazing rose scented things I have ever smelled! {I wrapped it in a 

plastic bag and stored it on the bottom shelf of my bookshelf and it made my whole  room smell!} 

Yuzu and Cocoa: "delectable orange chocolate fragrance, with exotic tropical
 undertones and an uplifting grapefruit top note" I want to eat this! The chocolate

 smell is not prominent, but gives the overall smell some depth {if that makes any sense}
This one also has the most amazing sent! I can't wait to use it!!! 

Dragon's Egg: "sherbet-y citrus scent of lemon and bergamot" This one has it all, colors, 
smells, and glitter! I cannot wait to drop this one in my bath so I hear and see it fizzle!

Butterball: this "little fizzer is the ultimate in comfort with chunks of creamy 
cocoa butter; it’s fantastic for rehydrating dry skin." This bath bomb will be
perfect for soaking after beach days. It smells buttery and softly of vanilla. Yum!

Dirty Soap: "shockingly fresh herbal and spearminty fragrance... Men love this fragrance"
I picked up this sample size for the bf, it is definitely a manly smelling soap and quite
pungent... but in a really good way! He used it and said it made the whole bathroom + his 
skin smells amazing so I guess it's a keeper :)

Jumping Juniper: "cleans away grease and balances sebum production for soft, shiny 
(in the good way) hair." What a weird but awesome concept, the girl who was helping 
me says this lasts her about 3 months {roughly ~80 uses}!!!  

I Love Juicy: "Fresh fruit juices of pineapple, mango and kiwi are slightly acidic
and help to mop up excess sebum" I got this shampoo because my hair gets oily roots 
after 24 hrs :( and washing it everyday is starting to dry out my ends the ombré effect 
didn't help either. I hope this works, but if it doesn't it still smells amazing.


Veganese Conditioner: " agar seaweed gel as a natural hair softener instead of lanolin, and blend in generous helpings of lemon oil to create the perfect vegan conditioner" The super helpful girl at Lush gave me this sample and said it was really light and would suit my hair type. We shall see what
 marvelous things a vegan conditioner has to offer. :)

I will be posting reviews of all the products soon {I wish I could use them all now!!!} 
But let me know if you want specifics on any product mentioned :)

Do you have any favorite Lush products?! I'd love to know!

 Products Mentioned:{note: links are for US site, Lush has different links for other countries}
LUSH: Rose Jam bubbleroon, Yuzu and Cocoa bubbleroon, Dragon's Egg bubble bomb, Butterball bubble bomb, Dirty soap, Jumping Juniper solid shampoo, I Love Juicy liquid shampoo, Veganese Conditioner.


***all products were purchased by me with my own money, this is not sponsored. All opinions are my own :)

No comments:

Post a Comment