Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Roxys Girl Time Instagram

Monday, August 6, 2012

NOTD: Chanel Manicure #1

Today I got some decals in the mail from eBay and needed to do this manicure right away! This is the first of 2 Chanel manicures I did... I re-did this one because I am totally Chanel obsessed I found more Chanel-inspired pictures floating around on pinterest!

My inspiration came from: SuPa Nails-here and Emerald Sparkled here.

  • I alternated colors then used the opposite color to make french tips. The trick is to go slow when painting the tips.
  • Applying these decal stickers took some practice, they have to be bent a bit so the edges don't poke straight out. I used my dotting tool as a guide and just pressed the decal onto it to create a more rounded shape.
  • Also, I added about 3 coats of top coat to each decal just so the whole decal stayed put and this seemed to do the trick!
I used Chanel Black Satin- a black with finely milled glitter.



Stay tuned for the next Chanel inspired manicure!


Products Used:
Chanel- Black Satin | Avon- Golden Vision | Ebay decals {seller sunny**bbs- no longer in stock}


2 comments: