Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Roxys Girl Time Instagram

Thursday, August 2, 2012

NOTD: Cupcakes

After seeing so many cupcake manicures on Pinterest, I made my attempt... They're too adorable to resist!

  •  after painting every other nail pink, I painted the bottom 1/3 of the other nails the same color.
  • I then added vertical light pink stripes to the 1/3 portion.
  • With white polish I painted 3 scallops using the nail polish brush.
  • Then, I carefully rounded out the top using the same nail polish brush making sure not to go all the way to the cuticle.
  • I added small sprinkles with my finest dotting tool. {a pin will work, but be careful}
  • Finally I topped of the cupcake with a sparkly top coat and a pink rhinestone.
  • For the other nails I free-handed silver hearts {added dots} and stripes.





My first cupcake didn't come out very round!

Sparkly cupcakes, yum!
I have to mention that my nails gave me a huge craving for cupcakes which, I am proud to say I satisfied! lol

Do you want cupcakes now??? :)

Products Used:
Avon: Viva Pink, French Tip White, Romance & Noir Emerald {for the dots} |
CM Nail Art: Heavenly Pink | Black Poppy: {unnamed} Metallic Silver | China Glaze: Fairy Dust.

No comments:

Post a Comment