Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Roxys Girl Time Instagram

Friday, September 28, 2012

Clothes Cravings: J.Crew 25% Sale!

J.Crew is having a 25% off Sale on all orders of $150+ free shipping {Code: STYLE25} I've been dying to get my hands on some comfy & cute fall clothes and decided this was just the right time to dive in!


Here are my picks:
1
2

3
4


5

6
I will update you guys on my Fall buys soon!



Products Mentioned:
J.Crew.com- 1. Peter Pan collar Sweater {more colors  available} | 2.  Tippi cardigan in colorblock {39.99!} |  3. Rugby- stripe boatneck top {more colors available} | 4. Marled rugby socks {more colors available} | 5. Tippi sweater {so many colors to choose from!} | 6. Chambray cinch pant.


**Disclaimer: I do not own these images
they belong to J.CREW.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment