Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Roxys Girl Time Instagram

Friday, September 7, 2012

Shopping: Jo Malone Wild Bluebell Cologne

Jo Malone has been on my wish list for a while now, so I decided it was time to cross it of!


Upon going to my Jo Malone counter at Nordstrom, I discovered I had no idea which scent to pick. My first choice was the famous Orange Blossom Cologne- up until I realized so many others smelled even better! Upon testing out Wild Bluebell I fell in love. I am certain that with the vast array of scents Jo Malone has, there is bound to be a perfect smell for each of us- and Wild Bluebell is mine!


The adorable yet classic packaging comes adorned with ribbons!
 For $60 I got a 30ml bottle, which is quite expensive but worth the smell.


"Deliciously dewy, this cologne drenches the skin with the delicate scent of bluebells. Luminous with lush persimmon, lily of the valley and eglantine. Mesmerising." 
Now, I'm not sure any of us knows what Bluebells smell like but this scent sort of reminds me of Gardenias. It isn't too strong or too sweet. It's quite floral and incredibly fresh.


Have a great weekend! 




Products Mentioned:
Jo Malone- Wild Bluebell Cologne {$60 for 30ml or $110 for 100ml}.

No comments:

Post a Comment