Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Roxys Girl Time Instagram

Thursday, September 6, 2012

NOTD: Chanel Vendetta

Vendetta is a very deep purple with purple & blue shimmer. It almost looks black when not in direct sunlight. It's fully opaque after 2 coats and is glossy enough not to need a top coat. 

{I used Seche Vite because Finals week of summer school is here and I need to focus on my exams and not so much on my nails!} :(

 I seem to always get wear on my tips with Chanel nail polishes... immediately after I paint them. I also notice that most of my nails are opaque after 2 coats, but there is always that random bald spot near the base. I bet this means that I'm either pressing down a bit too hard, or not waiting long enough between coats.



Good luck in this new year to all of you who are starting school!


Products Used:
Chanel- Vendetta | Seche Vite- top coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment