Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Roxys Girl Time Instagram

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

NOTD: Butter London Dodgy Barnett

On monday I tweeted {roxypie89} about Utla's buy 1get 1 free on Butter London Polishes... I managed to pick up some of my most wanted!!


Let's Start with Dodgy Barnett: {from the Fall/Winter 2012 collection} it's a light silver holographic nail polish that takes 2 coats to be fully opaque. It dries glossy and even so a top coat is not necessary {but I used Seche Vite}. It's remarkably easy to remove, one swipe with nail polish remover is all it took!


 This polish shows off its best rainbow effect under direct light.



This is what it looks like in the shade or with poor lighting- a light silver grainy polish.


I will post more Butter London swatches in the next few days :) 
Are you taking advantage of Ulta's 21 days of Beauty sales???


Products Used:
Butter London- Dodgy Barnett.

2 comments:

  1. Hi. How do your nails come out so perfect? What are your steps for a manicure? Thanks -Dari

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I followed this picture when I was first starting out:http://thefashionistacoach.blogspot.com/2012/04/how-to-paint-your-nails-perfectly.html

      I also clean up my mani like this: http://thebeautydepartment.com/2012/03/mani-monday-5/

      These 2 steps make sure I always end up with good manis :) I'll make a quick post about this too! thanks!

      Delete