Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Roxys Girl Time Instagram

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

NOTD: Butter London- Henley Regatta

Henley Regatta is a full glitter, gorgeous emerald green polish with a slight hint of blue.


 It needed 3 coats of polish for full opacity, and even then there were some bald spots. I would recommend using this polish as a top coat or over a base of similar color rather than on its own like shown in these pictures {I noticed that it started peeling off at the tips due to the mass amount of coats needed to be fully opaque on its own}. It also thickens slightly as you apply making it hard to get a smooth finish. It needed one coat of top coat to make it glossy and smooth.





As much as I love the look and sparkle of glitter polishes... I always dread the tedious removal process and the residual glitter left all over my hands when I'm ready for different polish :(



Products Used:
Butter London- Henley Regatta.

No comments:

Post a Comment