Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Roxys Girl Time Instagram

Sunday, July 1, 2012

NOTD: 4th of July!

It is July, and I jumped on the bandwagon and gave myself a 4th of July mani! It was fun creating different designs on each nail especially the star, which proved to be quite easy with my CM nail art polish.


After each nail had 2 coats of color, I used glitter for the middle finger, a dotting tool to create the dots, and the CM nail art to freehand the lines and the star.

  •  I made the star by using this method, then filling it in: 


  • The Red is one of the best formulas I've tried, glossy and very opaque even after one coat.
  • The White is also one of the best I've tried, not thick at all, and after 2 coats it is mostly even and streak-free. {Good job Avon!}
  •  The Blue is actually a shimmer polish, but the finish is nice and even, not thick at all.


The holographic glitter has various sized silver particles. So pretty!!

Products mentioned: 


L to R: Seche Vite Top Coat, OPI Ridge Filler, CM Nail Art White, Avon: French Tip White, Illusion, China Glaze Techno, Avon: Splendid Blue, Real Red. Dotting tools via blueskynailssupply.


Have a happy and safe 4th of July!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment