Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Roxys Girl Time Instagram

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Nail Polish Haul + NOTD + Kate Spade

One thing that I have learned about myself is that I cannot exercise self-control in a store full of every shade of nail polish! Today me and my sister went back to Skylark Nail and Beauty Supply and bought even more polishes! I also gave myself a girly mani, and went to Marshalls!

L to R: CM Nail Art White{$1.50}, OPI Ridge Filler{$4}, Orly Bare Rose{$4.50}, China Glaze: Pool Party, Strawberry Fields, Techno, Atlantis{$2.50 each}.



I used 3 coats of Avon Pastel Pink, one coat of China Glaze Fairy Dust on all nails (except accent).
On the accent nail: one coat of Black Poppy Silver, 3 coats of Jordana Silver Glitter, one coat of China Glaze Fairy dust. 

Fairy Dust gives off amazing rainbow reflections, I love this one!!!!


I have noticed that this particular pale pink Avon color does take a good 3 coats and minor wait time between coat applications to be completely even and streak free. But I have tried Sinful Colors Easy Going which is another pale pink with worse results.


Finally, I went to marshalls with a $10 voucher I got in the mail (that I got by accumulating points from purchases made by using my store credit card). I ended up buying this Kate Spade lotion for $12.99. My total cost: ~$4! Yay!

That's it for now, hope you enjoyed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment