Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Roxys Girl Time Instagram

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Time for: Nails+Weekend




After a long weekend trip to San Francisco for my cousins college graduation, my nails started to go downhill. That ridiculously long car ride stressed me out... and when I stress out chipping my polish is inevitable.

So it was time for a fresh mani as soon as I recovered and got settled back in at home. Today's nails are pink with a bit of glitter for contrast. I found this Avon polish to be quite opaque and easy to apply. It did take 3 coats to get completely even. I recommend a base coat to make application streak-free, and a top coat is a must for glossy and durable manicures!

I'll be posting a nail polish haul soon with all the polishes I got recently including this pink one, so keep a lookout.

Hope you are having a great day, the weather here in SoCal beautiful, just perfect. Nor Cal weather was unbearable at a whooping 113˚ on our ride back, I was close to having a heat stroke nice and hot.

Is the weather nice where you are? 

Products used:
Avon: Pastel Pink. (similar: here.) Jordana: Silver Glitter 208. Seche Vite: Top Coat. OPI: Ridge Filler
Braceletes: Kate Spade (bangles), H&M (chain link).

No comments:

Post a Comment