Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Roxys Girl Time Instagram

Thursday, June 21, 2012

NOTD: A Mix + Arm Candy

Mixing and matching nail polish is so much fun! Today I decided to use some more of my new polishes because 1 was definitely not going to cut it, nor was 2... so i went with 3 polishes!!!

Also, check out my new arm candy! After a few failed attempts at finding this bow cuff in stores I finally stumbled upon it while shopping in San Diego.








Isn't it pretty and feminine?




What's your favorite mix of nail colors??

Thanks for reading!

Products used:
Avon: Licorice, Viva Pink. Revlon: Gold Get 'Em. China Glaze: Blonde Bombshell. Watch: Kate Spade Gramercy. Bracelets: H&M-chain link (I took off the charms that came attached), Forever 21- Rhinestoned Bow Cuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment