Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Roxys Girl Time Instagram

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

The Past Nails: Part 1

Here are a few of my past manicures, I get most of my ideas from pinterest. My execution may not be perfect, but I definitely enjoy painting my nails. I hope that you enjoy these pictures, there are more to come!
(Comment below if you'd like nail polish colors or additional information on the manicures)

Accent Bow Mani

Chanel+Lace

Aqua+Leopard

Tape Mani with Pink Glitter

Contrast Mani

Spring Bling Mani

Ocean Meets Sand Mani



Do you want some tips on creating clean manicures??

  • Apply a base coat- I really like OPI- ridge filler
  • Push back your cuticles- I like cuticles trimmers like these
  • Apply nail polish in vertical strokes without fully reaching your cuticle: click here for pictures
  • Apply a top coat- I like Seche Vite
  • Clean up if necessary: click here for pictures 

No comments:

Post a Comment