Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Roxys Girl Time Instagram

Sunday, June 24, 2012

NOTD + NAIL POLISH RACK!


I am so excited! I have been on the hunt for a nail polish rack for a while now, but online prices are pretty steep (~$75). So I did some research and found this place called Skylark Nail and Beauty Supply and made it my mission to go check out their goods. I ended up buying one for $23.00 flat! So exciting! It holds about 80 polishes and hangs nicely on my wall!

I also picked up a two new China Glaze polishes for $2.50 each plus a much needed bottle of my favorite top coat Seche Vite for $4.00!!! I definitely recommend visiting Skylark if you are in the area they have everything necessary for manicures!

Here is a picture of the nail polish rack and a quick mani I did with both my new polishes (not my best job, but wanted to share anyway)... the pictures do not do the glitter justice!


A tiffany blue color + silver holographic mico glitter



I think I need more polishes!
Products mentioned:
Nail polish rack: Skylark Nail & Beauty Supply (yelp directory). Nail polish: China Glaze- For Audrey, Fairy Dust. Seche Vite- Top Coat.

3 comments:

  1. How much is the nail polish rack EH!:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful nail job Roxy. Oh, you said you paid $23 for the rack, can you give me the website where you bought it at, if it applies?

    ReplyDelete