Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Roxys Girl Time Instagram

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

NOTD: Tiffany Manicure

This is another manicure that I had been dying to try, but I just couldn't free-hand the bow right and stamping just wasn't cutting it. So, I order some adorable bows from eBay and waited 2 long weeks for them to arrive before attempting it again.

I'm sure most of you guys have heard of, seen, or own China Glaze's For Audrey. It is the perfect Tiffany blue color and goes on opaque and even after 2 coats.





  • After applying 2 coats of color, I used my CM nail art to draw horizontal lines across the nail- these represent the ribbon on the iconic tiffany box.
  • On the accent nail I added a vertical line and placed a bow in the center using a thick layer of top coat to secure it in place.
  • That's it! :)








I did notice that one of the bows is defective but for the $1.69, well worth it.

Products used: 
China Glaze- For Audrey | CM Nail Art White | Bows via eBay {$1.69} gogo_newlife123 or direct link to product here.

2 comments:

  1. supah cute.
    u should be on pinterest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! thanks so much! This mani has been pinned quite a bit :D

      follow me on pinterest by clicking on the 'pinterest' button at the top left of the page :)

      thanks!

      Delete