Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Roxys Girl Time Instagram

Monday, July 30, 2012

ELF haul

If you follow me on twitter {roxypie89} you saw that I tweeted about EyesLipsFace.com and their birthday sale where their whole studio line was 50% off. Knowing that I cannot pass up such a great deal for already affordable makeup I went to work researching swatches of various things I knew I wanted. Here is the end result of my purchase:
 
 Beware: The colors on the website are nothing like the actual colors of the products. I HIGHLY recommend looking up swatches {I like tellmiluv's ELF youtube videos} of all of the things you are interested in to avoid disappointments.
 The packaging is plastic, but very chic for the price.

 Cream Blush L to R: Seductress, Vixen. I chose their most pigmented ones as I have medium skintone.





Seductress: a dark reddish pink with orange                Vixen: a dusty rose color with micro shimmer.  undertones and micro shimmer.                                     

  •  Even on me, these colors are extremely pigmented. Seductress only needs a tiny bit to create a flushed look. Vixen takes more to build up to an even color. The consistency is like velvety playdough- very entertaining!
  • There is quite a bit of product so the packaging comes with a moisture plug which is nice considering these might just last forever.
    Gold cream eyeliner: This is pretty 
    chunky considering it is an eyeliner, 
    takessome effort to apply, just ok. I
    wouldn't recommend this color. But
    the Black cream eyeliner is the best!!!
Bronzed cream eyeshadow: I am 
surprised at how creamy this is! 
Definitely more brown than bronze. 
It has a great metallic sheen and some 
micro glitters.








Lip Liner & Blending Brush- Fushia. This is perfect, I already have a red one, but needed one in fuchsia to go with my Chanel L'Exuberante lipstick. Perfect match. {I must post a tiny lipstick collection soon} This liner comes with a flat rounded blending brush and I have to say it is pretty good quality!


Products Mentioned:
ELF: Cream blush- Seductress, Vixen | Cream eyeliner- Gold | Cream eyeshadow- Bronzed | Lip Liner- Fuchsia.

No comments:

Post a Comment