Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Roxys Girl Time Instagram

Monday, July 16, 2012

NOTD: China Glaze Strawberry Fields

On today's nails I have China Glaze- Strawberry Fields. This polish is a really pretty summery pink color with micro gold glitter that creates a beautiful sheen in natural light. I wasn't able to capture this in pictures, but went along with the color scheme and added an ombre effect with gold glitter!

  • I applied 2 coats of strawberry fields, the polish is completely opaque and streak free at this point. 
  • Then I applied a first coat of glitter {make sure the brush has as little polish as possible} to 3/4 of the nail.
  • I applied another coat of glitter to the top 1/2 of the nail {this coat can have a little more polish than the first}
  • I finished it off with a final coat of polish to the tips only. 



This might be my favorite pink polish after Chanel's April.





Hope you have a great week!


Products used:
 China Glaze- Strawberry Fields, Blonde Bombshell.

No comments:

Post a Comment