Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Roxys Girl Time Instagram

Friday, July 6, 2012

OOTD: Tanks + Statement Necklace

I did some online shopping last week and was pretty excited to get packages in the mail this week!

Shopping online at Forever21 and Charlotte Russe is definitely not something I do often, I am always expecting so much more than what I usually end. And F21's return policy isn't one of my favorites either, but I am extremely pleased with these purchases and there will be no returns! And if you haven't already noticed, I might be totally obsessed, and get ridiculously excited when I find amazing bargains like shopping on eBay and enjoy finding great items like this necklace :)


Here are all my new items! 

After seeing so many pictures floating around on Pinterest, I found this Bubble Necklace on Ebay for $15, compared to J.Crew's hefty $150 price tag. 
{I'm sure mine is only J.Crew inspired, but it's amazing quality, for a tiny fraction of the price!}

I saw this online at Charlotte Russe and fell in love with the huge bow!!! But I was skeptical of the fabric so I found it in-store and was pleasantly surprised at how soft, yet sturdy it actually is!


Love= Black+White .
  
Today's Outfit: I'm loving the Bubble necklace and Stripes combo :) 

Products Mentioned: 
Forever 21-Striped Racerback Tank{BOGO free or $5.99 each}. Charlotte Russe-Bow-Back V-Neck Tank{on sale $15!}. Necklace- eBay Bubble Necklace {$15}. {J.Crew one here}. Shoes- Tory Burch Reva Flats. Bracelets: Kate Spade {craving this pink one}.



No comments:

Post a Comment