Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Roxys Girl Time Instagram

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

NOTD: Strawberry Fields {again}

This idea came to me while browsing the thousands of pictures on instagram {follow me @roxypie89}
and what better polish to use than one named just for the things I wanted to paint- strawberries!




Again, this polish takes 2 coats to be opaque and streak-free which is great because it is a fav of mine!


  • For the leaves I mixed the two green polishes to create 3 different variations of green and painted them on from darkest to lightest decreasing my brush strokes for each color.
  • I finished it off with dots of gold to represent the seeds using the smallest dotting tool I have.
    •  {a toothpick can work just fine for this part}


yum!

Products Used:
China Glaze- Strawberry Fields | Avon- Sweet Mint, Noir Emerald | Revlon- Gold Get 'Em.

No comments:

Post a Comment