Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Roxys Girl Time Instagram

Sunday, March 3, 2013

OOTD: Instagram Recaps

So as soon as march 1st hit, SoCal weather decided it was summer time! Ok, not really. It was only in the high-70's low 80's { I'm not gonna lie, I do miss winter time already. Not that there is much more than a 10˚ difference anyway}. 

My outfits consisted of white, spring prints, and shorts for the pretty weather!

| Jeans- J Brand | Top- H&M | Sandals- Tory Burch | Head bands F21 |

| Bottoms- J. Crew Pixie Pants | Top- Ann Taylor | Cardigan- J. Crew | Shoes- Tory Burch |

| Top- Ann Taylor Chambray Button down | Shorts- unknown via Marshalls | Belt- J. Crew | Shoes- Zara| 

| Top- Ann Taylor | Pants- velvet Blank Jeans | Shoes- Bamboo via Winsdor |
See this post for Zara/Bamboo shoe comparison as prices!


Somehow, I forgot to add acessories to all my outfits all week! I blame it on all my midterms! Hopefully next week I can spice up my outfits with some cute jewels :)


No comments:

Post a Comment