Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Roxys Girl Time Instagram

Friday, March 15, 2013

NOTD: Zoya PixieDust Dahlia

I coveted this collection for about a week before I could wait no longer! I ended up buying 2 colors :) It also, took me 3 Ulta's to find one that had the PixieDust Collection in stock!!!


Dahlia is a dark grayish-black with silver diamond dust like shimmer {does that even make sense?!}. It is supposed to be worn without a top coat to show it's pixie dust appearance. The texture feels like fine sandpaper and the look reminds me of those druzy quartz stones. 
Something like this:









The application was fairly easy, 2 coats is enough for opacity. The formula dries very quickly and I had no problems with smudging it or denting after waiting about 5 minutes for it to dry.



I almost forgot! My spring break begins on Wednesday and I am so excited to sleep all day!!!



Products Used:
Zoya- PixieDust Dahlia.

No comments:

Post a Comment