Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Roxys Girl Time Instagram

Thursday, February 21, 2013

BOTD: Zara Jelly Flats VS. Affordable Dupes

{Bargain Of The Day}: Apparently, I am not the only one obsessed with these Zara Jelly Flats {retail $90-sold out}. 
It looks like a good many affordable options have popped up everywhere!

1. Windsor the dress shop has decided to bring out the same Nude/Black flats for $22.90!
{plus they come in Mint/Blue too} 
Use code PSWMAR13 for an additional 20% off through 3/08/13


2. Lulu's also has the same pair by Bamboo for $29.00 {plus they also comes in Orange/Black}



I bought my Zara flats from eBay for $65, now $59! from seller hoicompany2010 
{these are the real thing}
{note: I lightened my picture to bring out the gemstone details, they are actually beige/black}


The quality is different though- the Zara ones are real leather and suede while the others are faux leather and faux suede.


No comments:

Post a Comment