Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Roxys Girl Time Instagram

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

NOTD: Chanel Eastern Light

Leave it to Chanel to make me want all of their Limited Edition polishes! This one is part of the Hong Kong De Chanel Collection. This color is supposed to be a "bold shade of opaque white".

Eastern Lights is a bright white polish {with a bit of a grey undertone} that needs at least 3 coats to be streak-free, it has a vague jelly-like consistence.


This color reminds me a lot of Essie's Marshmallow {seen here}, but Marshmallow is less opaque and takes 4+ coats and a lengthy drying time to look like this. 







There is another color in this collection called Western Light, it is a "deep chocolate, burnished with a heart of pearly red" if you're interested.


 I think i'll stick to this one, I love my white polishes!


Products Used:
Chanel- Eastern Light.


No comments:

Post a Comment