Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Roxys Girl Time Instagram

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

OOTD: Instagram Outfit Recap

This SoCal weather is crazy. One day it's in the mid-80's and the next it's down to the 50's! Good thing I have a closet full of J. Crew to make my weather-whiplash better lol :)

|Turtleneck & Vest- J. Crew | Pants- Blank | Boots- Lifestride {they're quilted!} 
| Necklace- mynamenecklace.com |


I wore this one the day after V-day for a second dinner outing:  
| Sweater & Skirt- J. Crew | Bracelet & Necklace- F21 | Shoes- Payless |



I was so excited to recreate this from a Pinterest picture that keeps popping up!
| Sweater & Skirt- J. Crew | Clutch- ALDO | Shoes- Tahari |


Feeling cozy for this weeks chilly weather!

| Snood & Vest- J. Crew | Long Sleeve Tee- Ann Taylor | Necklace- mynamenecklace.com


I am currently soooo obsessed with some amazing J. Crew pieces! 
What are your clothing obsessions?!


No comments:

Post a Comment