Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Roxys Girl Time Instagram

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

NOTD: V-Day Ready?!

Valentine's Day is fast approaching {actually it's still kind of far off huh? lol} Anyway...

Today's mani was inspired by this picture {which was done on acrylics, I think}.


 I free-handed everything using 2 polishes and a thick top coat:

1. I painted horizontal lines for the tips, gives them a little roundness at the edges.
 {rather than making straight lines across}

2. For the heart, I began with 2 dots above the white line and connected them downward 
with a fine short brush.

3. Then I filled the them in and tried to make it as close to a heart as possible! :)

















My week has been jam packed with schoolwork!!!  Doing nail art definitely helps me de-stress  a bit!  I hope that you guys enjoy it as much as I do :)



Products Used:
China Glaze- White on White | Orly- Razzle Dazzle | Seche Vite- Top Coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment