Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Roxys Girl Time Instagram

Thursday, January 31, 2013

BOTD: Acrylic Makeup Storage Tower

I finally found a makeup storage tower that was affordable enough for me.
{So many of them are $50+!}

For $36.99 I got a 10 drawer tower that fits all sorts of things like lipsticks, eyeshadow pots, hair accessories, and even jewelry.


I don't like that the drawers have an indented front, making the inner storage space that much smaller, and that regular eyeliners and lip glosses barely fit.

Chanel eyeshadow quads fit perfectly, as well as mac,
and maybelline eyeshadow pots.


Overall, I am pleased with my purchase, I like the price very much as well as like the way that the clear acrylic makes finding items so easy!



Products Mentioned:
Acrylic Drawer Tower- $36.99 via eBay {seller: drugstore}

No comments:

Post a Comment