Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Roxys Girl Time Instagram

Thursday, October 18, 2012

NOTD: Essie- Bobbing for Baubles

Clean non-artsy manicures have been my go-to things recently. I am desperately waiting for cooler weather to kick-in here in Socal so I can properly begin to feel out the holiday season in manicure form- hot weather is just not cutting it enough to adorn my nails with leaves, snowflakes, and christmas trees :(

Bobbing for Baubles is an amazing dark navy color that is opaque and streak-free in just 2 coats. It is extremely glossy without a top coat. All I can say is, I love it!







My adorable polka dot and sequin sweaters are in desperate need of tender loving wear! Someone tell the weather to tune it down about 20˚... please!



Products Used:
Essie- Bobbing for Baubles.

No comments:

Post a Comment