Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Roxys Girl Time Instagram

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

NOTD: Zoya PixieDust Nyx

This is the other Pixie Dust that I got! It's so lovely!!! 

Direct sunlight, no top coat.

The only issue is that it takes at least 4 coats to be fully opaque with no bald spots so, I used a blue base color first and then layered this on top. I still ended up using 3 coats to make sure I had no bald spots, but I'm sure letting each coat completely dry will decrease the number of coats.

Shade, no top coat.

 Shade, no top coat.

Direct sunlight, no top coat.

 Then I added seche vite and made it even more amazing!

Direct sunlight with top coat.

 Direct sunlight with top coat.


Direct sunlight with top coat.



I should mention that taking this polish off is pretty easy compared to other glitter polishes. The glitter is so finely milled, it comes off just like normal polish :) (I use pure acetone though)


Products Used:
Chanel- Skyline (as base color) | Zoya- PixieDust Nyx |

No comments:

Post a Comment