Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Roxys Girl Time Instagram

Sunday, February 24, 2013

OOTD: Instagram Recap

This week was a bit hectic! I had some papers due, a couple of interviews to go to, and I'm not done yet... more midterms to come this week and next!

School outfit!
| sweater- j. crew | jeans- j brand lovestory | shoes- zara jelly flats
| laptop case- bloomingdales |

Interview outfit!
 | top- j. crew jacquard polka dot popover | pants- rachel by rachel roy high
waisted pants | shoes- tahari | necklace- via ebay | bangles- kate spade |
Date night outfit!
| top- burberry brit | pants- hudson jeans | shoes- j. crew t-strap chain link
| bag- michael kors |


I don't know why I decided it would be a great idea to schedule 2 interviews back to back after school last Tuesday! I guess I wasn't thinking. Luckily things went my way and I was early to both, as well as was given the opportunity to intern at both places {I think it was my amazing interview skills that got me both opportunites, but I did catch them eyeballing my business outfit! lol}. Since I can only choose one internship position I decided to go with the one where I can experience first-hand public health with respect to oral hygiene and help out my community at the same time!

I'm pretty excited to start this endeavor, especially since I think I can start wearing all my business casual clothes again {hopefully I don't get stuck wearing scrubs all day}! I miss the days where I worked as a receptionist and had a reason to buy heels and button down shirts {not that that has deterred me from completely letting go of my shopaholic nature. ha!}, but it's also nice to know that I'm almost done with my B.S.!!!




Hope you all have a wonderful week!


No comments:

Post a Comment