Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Roxys Girl Time Instagram

Monday, November 19, 2012

NOTD: Reverse French Tip

This color combo screams Holidays to me :) 
The red is Avon and the dark gray is China Glaze Stone Cold from the hunger games collection.

CG Stone Cold is a micro-shimmer dark grey polish that dries matte and really only needs one careful coat to be opaque and smooth. I definitely love this polish with a top coat better since the shimmer is much  more visible and festive this way :)


After painting a coat of Stone Cold I took some hole reinforcement stickers and placed about 1/3 of it on the bottom half of my nail then painted 2 coats of red on the top part of the nail. I carefully peeled the sticker off while the polish was still tacky and added 2 coats of clear top coat.






I cannot believe that Thanksgiving is this week! that means excess food and excess sales {although I don't think i'll be joining in the deal hunts this year}!!! :D


Products Used:
Avon: Real Red | China Glaze- Stone Cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment